Memorial Park Campground is Open
All facilities will be open and available as of June, 2nd.
Bathhouses, Buildings, Shelters, Playground & Arcade all open on June 2nd.
Campground could be closed immediately if cases of COVID-19 have a sharp increase.
Scott & Gail Wahl
Codington County Memorial Park
1200 North Lake Drive
Watertown, SD 57201
Memorial Park is a 90+ acre campground/picnic area, located on the northwest shores of beautiful Lake Kampeska. The Codington County Facilities Manager is responsible for oversight of the operation and upkeep of this county facility.
- On site Managers
- 95 campsites varying from tent sites to full hook up sewer/water/50amp electric
- Advance reservations available by telephone
- Accept Mastercard and Visa Payments
- Boat launch ramp and dock
- Isaac Walton hiking trail
- Reunion buildings
- Large picnic area with playground, horseshoes, zoned swimming area